2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Preview

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

This year, Victoria’s Secret will be celebrating its 20th fashion show; it  first took place in 1995. This highly anticipated show will be even bigger and better than last years featuring some incredible angels and musical talents.

Like past years, the VSFS will have themes, performances, and even more models than ever before.  The show is said to film next Tuesday, November 10 in NYC, and will be airing Tuesday, December 8 on CBS.

Some of the famous icons that will be rocking the runway this year include veterans Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, and Martha Hunt.  According to Cosmopolitan.com, Gigi Hadid has booked a spot on the runway.  E! News has also just confirmed that Gigi’s bestie Kendal Jenner will also be walking on the infamous runway.

It wouldn’t be surprising if ex-angels such as Miranda Kerr or Gisele Bundchen made an appearance for this year’s anniversary. We can only hope.

Harpers Bazaar reported that Victoria’s Secret announced on their Instagram account that Lily Aldridge will have the honor of being the model that will wear the $2 million fantasy bra. Each of the angels have been teasing anticipators with photos of their fittings, outfits, and rehearsals in hopes of increasing the hype for this year’s show.

Unfortunately, Taylor Swift will not be making  for her third year in a row return to the runway, as she is on her 1989 World Tour. Instead, Rihanna was scheduled to make an appearance but People has learned that she cancelled to focus on her album. Now, Ellie Goulding has signed on along with newbies Selena Gomez and The Weeknd to perform.

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant