18 Things You’d Find at a Collegiette’s Dream Easter Egg Hunt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

For some strange reason when you turn twelve years old it becomes socially frowned upon for you to participate in an Easter egg hunt. Or if you do, you’re expected to let the younger kids find all the good eggs. We know we can’t be the only ones who miss running around outside on Easter morning trying to squeeze as many brightly colored eggs into our baskets as possible and then sneaking away to uncover all the treasures we found. If there were a giant Easter egg hunt for collegiettes, here are some things we’d wish we could find in the eggs:

1. A Starbucks gift card that never runs out of money

2. An iPhone screen that will never crack

3. Anything Beyoncé related

4. $50

5. $20

6. $10

7. $5

8. Any amount of money, really (We’re poor college students, remember?)

9. Alcohol that doesn’t taste like nail polish remover

10. Mascara that makes your lashes look long and luscious without clumping

11. A never-ending jar of Nutella

12. Cheese fries without the calories

13. Zac Efron as a boyfriend

14. Or Channing Tatum

15. Or Ryan Gosling

16. Or Chase Crawford

17. Chocolate…we don’t have to grow up that fast!

18. Taylor Swift’s wardrobe

Follow Shana on Twitter!

Shana is currently a senior at Fairfield University where she majors in English with a Journalism concentration and minors in Marketing and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.       
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.