14 Signs You Are A Celebrity Stalker

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.
  1. When you have no shame in your obsession and you live vicariously through their lives

2. And as your obsession starts to develop, you find yourself following him or her on EVERY form of social media 

3. And you went CRAZY when Justin Bieber Instagrammed a throwback #Jelena pic recently and SELENA LIKED IT! THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THE PERFECT COUPLE

4. You get pretty upset when you miss something important they do

5. You know random facts about your favorite celebrity, and people begin to question where all this useless information came from

6. And you become unusually defensive when someone badmouths your favorite celebrity

7. You feel a personal connection to this celebrity because you have watched so many of their interviews and have kept up with their lives 

8. You have looked through every image of them on the internet

9. You become emotionally damaged when you find out your celebrity crush has a significant other

NOOOOO :(

10. But once you see their cute Instagram photos, it’s all good and you’re happy for them

11. When you find out they will appear on talk shows like Jimmy Fallon or Ellen, you clear your schedule so you can watch 

12. The best friends you have are the ones who share your love for the same celebrity

13. You will always take their side if they are in a feud with another celebrity

14. Basically, your love for them has no boundaries and you do not care. Most of your time you spend following what they do and what they say

Emily Paik

Fairfield

Masshole at heart, beach bum. True believer that dogs are better than people.  Follow me on twitter! https://twitter.com/EmilyPaik Instagram: @emilyelizp  
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.