This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

All you need is love! During a global pandemic, we could all use a little more of it. As fall gets crisper, it’s only natural to cuddle up with a blanket or a significant other and admire the love that shines from our screens. Fictional relationships inspire us, make us laugh, and fill voids in our lives. We carry these couples with us forever, in our hearts, and on our cellphones. We found 10 relationships to envy and admire in every season. 

1.Monica and Chandler (Friends)

A special love based on giving and receiving. As well as having and sharing. 

2.Jess and Rory (Gilmore Girls)

If you’re not Team Jess, I’m sorry. But, he always pushed Rory to be the best version of herself. Also: “Then She Appeared- XTC”

3.Cam and Mitchell (Modern Family)

This iconic pairing graced television for 11 seasons, and taught us opposites really do attract. 

4.Korra and Asami (The Legend of Korra)

Breaking down walls within children’s television, this couple could rule the world. We want more of these two baddies together. 

5.Beth and Randall (This Is Us)

These college sweethearts make me believe love does exist. *cries*

6.Ygritte and Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)

Jon Snow may know nothing, but he can find love in a hopeless place. Also, let’s not forget these two are married in real life

7.Larry and Cheryl (Curb Your Enthusiasm)

They may struggle to maintain a marriage, but there’s a mutual understanding that can’t be replaced.

8.Jim and Pam (The Office)

“Casino Night” gets us every time. 

9.Charlotte and Harry (Sex and the City)

Charlotte and Harry share love and support that is unparalleled, as well as very real. 

10.Homer and Marge (The Simpsons)

Talk about making love last. 32 phenomenal seasons of love. 

If you’re looking to cuddle up with your boo this fall and winter seasons, these TV couples are bound to make you two fall in love.  And if you don’t fall in love, you definitely will with these TV shows. HCXO!

Jackie Campbell

Fairfield '24

Jackie is an English major with an Educational Studies minor at Fairfield University. Though originally from Kansas City, MO, Jackie currently calls Pound Ridge, NY home. Some interests include riding bikes, writing, and exploring new media with her little sister.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.