timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Reasons Why You Should Be Keeping Up With The Kardashians

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

1.     The family dynamic is more dysfunctional than the “watering hole” scene from Mean Girls, however it’s obvious any one of the members would sacrifice anything for each other.

2.     Scott Disick becomes an immediate fan fave. His sarcastic yet attractive personality keeps you laughing during every episode.

3.     You can’t help but be intrigued by Kim Kardashian and her elaborate, dramatic lifestyle.

4.     … And at the same time cant help but sympathize with Khloe as she deals with her personal struggles in the most down to earth way possible.

5.     The Kardashian sisters have somehow formulated their own second language. It’s easy to find yourself saying “yolo”, “amaze-balls” and “bible” in every day scenarios after watching           just a single episode.

6.     Mason and Penelope are undoubtedly the cutest bro-sis duo on reality TV.  

7.     You can’t help but want to live in Kourtney and Scott’s house…and let’s admit, live their life in general.  

8.     You constantly find yourself wondering why you didn’t blossom out of your awkward stage as amazingly as Kendall and Kylie Jenner did.

9.     You end up thanking God every day that Kris Jenner isn’t your mother.

10.   Bruce Jenner earns a special place in your heart…it’s impossible not to feel bad for the guy while he deals with the chaotic Kardash girls.

Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.