What Swimsuit Should You Get for Your Personality

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Hello ladies! With spring break upon us, it’s finally everyone’s favorite time of year-swimsuit season! With so many fabulous swimsuit options though, how does a girl choose what to wear? No worries, Her Campus has you covered! We put together a quiz you can take to see what is your perfect swimsuit, based on your personality type. Enjoy!

1. Woohoo!!! It’s spring break and you’re at the beach! Lucky you. How will you spend the day?

a. Hitting the waves! Surf’s up dude :)

b. Relaxing with a book, and getting that tan on!

c. Flirting with the hot life guards of course ;)

2. How will you style your hair at the beach?

a. Up and in a ponytail. No one’s got time for that.

b. Half up, half down. Simple yet elegant :)

c. Blow out! I curled it with big waves so I can look super fierce today!

3. What hat do you wear to the beach?

a. A baseball cap repping my college to keep the sun out of my eyes.

b. The new sun hat I got from Lily Pulitzer! I just love the cute paisley scarf tie around it.

c. A hat? Oh hell no. It’ll crease my hair! I spent hours curling that.

4. What makeup do you wear at the beach?

a. Makeup? Psh I’m at the beach- no one’s got time for that.

b. The essentials: some SPF tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara, and maybe some lip-gloss. Nothing crazy.

c. My face is my canvas and I am an artist.

5. Sunscreen?

a. Obvs- I’ve been surfing all day. I don’t want to get burnt

b. Of course! A lady never forgets her sunscreen.

c. Totes-ma-goats. Every diva needs her sunscreen

6. What shoes do you bring?

a. Barefoot! Love feeling the sand between my toes. <3

b. Keepin’ it classic with my rainbow flip-flops ya’ll.

c. My new Sam Edelman stone-encrusted thong sandals. They match my swimsuit perfectly!

7. What color are your toenails at the beach?

a. Clear polish, or no polish.

b. Something classy, like red or light pink

c. Something wild! Currently you’re rocking the gold with glitter #twinkletoes ;)

8. Any accessories?

a. Nah- I’ll be out and about all day. I wouldn’t want my jewelry to get lost in the ocean or in the sand.

b. Just the sterling silver heart necklace I was wearing from the other day, my pearls, and maybe some silver rings. I like to keep it simple.

c. Of course! Gotta get my glam on. I got my hoop earrings, my designer sunglasses, and my statement necklace. I always look fab ;)

9. You’re heading to leave the beach but wait- OMG- celeb citing! You see your fav style icon at the beach! Who is it?

a. Cameron Diaz- you love her effortless, sporty attire.

b. Gwyneth Paltrow- She always looks so classy!

c. Rihanna! You love her daring style. Quick get a selfie before you go!!!

Time to calculate your answers! Total up your score to find out what swimsuit choice best fits your personality!

Mostly A’s: Sporty!

You’re an active chick! For your perfect swimsuit choice, try one of these styles- comfortable, simple, yet still cute, the sport styles are perfect for you!

1. AE TRIANGLE BIKINI TOP; American Eagle; $18.71

Mostly B’s: Classic

You classy lady! Effortlessly lovely, your style is all about what’s beautiful and timeless and classic. Check out some of these classy styles

1. FOREVER SEXY COLORBLOCK ONE-PIECE by Victoria’s Secret; $78.50

Mostly C’s: Fierce and Sassy!

Hot Mama!! You’re fierce d you love getting glammed up. For something hot and spicy, try some of these styles- you’ll be sure to own the beach and turn heads.

1. VERY SEXY PUSH-UP TRIANGLE MONOKINI by Victoria’s Secret; $78.50

Caroline is an Art History Major at Tulane University, class of 2016.  She's passionate about fashion, design, comedy, and traveling. Originally Philladelphia, Caroline can be seen on campus sketching in her moleskin notebook, doing yoga, telling stand up comedy, and spending time with her family and friends.    
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.