This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

This past Sunday, April 27th, Phi Sigma Pi National Honors Fraternity had their annual Rent-A-Puppy event. Rent-A-Puppy benefits the Lancaster SPCA, who co-sponsored the event and received part of the proceeds. It cost five dollars to spend ten minutes with one of the pups, and many people were eager to do so. The event ran from 10am-1pm and was located on Hartman Green. It is also an annual event that PSP organizes every year around finals time.

The day started out with about four puppies and an older French bulldog, named Stella. Most of the dogs had owners, but a couple were up for adoption from the SPCA. I spent time with a little lab/beagle puppy named Marvin, who was utterly the sweetest puppy ever. He was full of energy and wanted to play with everyone who came by. The event was such a success, that by eleven most people had to be placed on a waitlist and wait for their turn with the puppies.

All in the entire event was a huge success and everyone left feeling happy and much more stress free. I think we were all a little more ready to face the upcoming week that was finals!

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.