This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Hometown: Norristown, PA

Major: Government

Minor: English

Relationship Status: Single

Activities on campus: Phi Kappa Psi, Brooks House Congress, Muslim Student Alliance, Dispatch

Describe yourself in three words: Confident. Adorable. Happy.

Favorite movie: The Simpsons Movie

Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men

Favorite Animal: Llama

Guilty Pleasure: Bubble baths

Celebrity Crush: Taylor Swift, even though she’s crazy

Dream Job: Author

What would you write on your tombstone? He was #1

Describe your ideal girl: Martha Stewart. She cooks.

Describe your ideal date: Walk on the beach, eat dinner, watch a movie, and kiss the best looking girl in the world under the stars, all done on a budget.

What three items would you bring with you on a deserted island? A journal, lots of strawberry ice cream, and a boat.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Filthy rich, retired, and famous.

Embarrassing thing about yourself: I still watch The Rugrats and Hey Arnold before I go to bed

What are you most excited about for this spring? Pledging Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity. Frat on.

Why he’s our campus cutie: He is the fourth member of his Phi Psi family to be our campus cutie, following Jack Mahoney, Scott Onigman, and Pat Meehan. He is the perfect blend of intellectual and comical, and there is nothing more attractive than a man who can admit that he loves bubble baths. He may be number four in his Phi Psi family, but right now he’s our number one.