This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Hometown: New York City
Class: 2014
Relationship Status: Single
Activities on campus: Men’s squash, orchestra/philharmonia, club ice hockey team, Courtney Adams music scholar, Army ROTC at nearby Millersville
Claim to fame: One of only 3 male flute players on campus. (One of 2 until this year). The few, the proud, the male flutist!
Favorite movie: We Were Soldiers
Favorite spot on campus: Steinman College Center
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?: As an officer in the US Marine Corps probably. But definitely working and maybe starting a family.
Number one thing you look for in your dream girl: I’m going with patience. I’m not difficult, but if a girl can’t put up with some minor flaws then she’s not truly into me.
Best pick-up line: “Oh, you’re leaving?”
Why he’s our Campus Cutie: Jamie has a serious commitment to both our country and our campus! Be sure to look for him at the next orchestra concert! 

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.