HC Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

The other day I was so excited, not just to get more of my birthday stuff, but to get one of the most awesome birthday gifts ever, my Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit! I plan on sharing a lot of the awesome goodies inside with my team (eventually…) but for now, I get to enjoy some really awesome swag! Quite frankly, I plan on repping everything HC on campus, from my I <3 HC shirt to my Have Fun Stay Young gym bag when I'm off to the gym now (with my HC shirt, obvi!) and wear my awesome Her Campus shades to and from class (can you tell how much I love Her Campus and Her Campus F&M?). Plus, I plan on decking out my future car with the hercampus.com window sticker. Oh and of course, the new Her Campus clipboard will come in handy at all my meetings and keep me organized. Can't say enough how great my love is for all things HC!

Speaking of being organized, I love the new poppin dorm accessories to help me stay organized! The little notebooks and pens will so come in handy both in class and out of class, especially because I love writing…so maybe this year I can stay organized and use my poppin accessories to stay on top of everything! Plus, the LUNA bars have been so good that I can’t help but love them and use them as a study buddy snack! Seriously, they’re addictingly good! Oh and the Neuro drinks are awesome…hopefully they’ll last me a while, but at this rate, who knows? I also can’t help but enjoy Chipolte, especially now that they plan to roll out pork-less refried beans (yay keeping Kosher) and have some Chipolte fun with some friends! And to give me energy to last through it all, I have the lovely SK Energy Shots, which will keep me up long enough to finish some papers and study for exams! (I’ll need it!)

All in all, this was a fantastic back to school survival kit…I promise I’ll share with all of you to enjoy it…okay, I’ll try…no guarentees…

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.