F&M Life As Told By Mean Girls

F&M Life as told by Mean Girls

First day of the semester and you feel great walking across Hartman Green:

You go to your first class and you are already confused:

But you still try to prove you are just as intelligent as the rest of your class:

Time passes and you realize it’s almost time for break:

But you still have to attend Common Hour for a class:

It’s break and you try to relax, but you realize you have too much work to do:

At least you have your cozy sorority letters shirt to lounge in and can wear all over campus:

You are at your favorite local coffee shop trying to get work done and you bump into your professor:

By this point you’ve given up eating salads every day and head to Salsa Rico:

It’s finally Parent’s Weekend. You are excited for your parents, but then they end up embarrassing you:

The semester is starting to get intense. Everyone can’t help but hold back their opinions in class:

You decide to take a day off:

We’ve all been feeling victimize by the amount of work to do…and it’s not even Finals Week:

You start seeing flyers for a cool event, but you know you won’t go:

You meet a freshman and you feel so lucky to help them through their first semester:

It’s been weeks of classes going late and you might get out early, you have to stop your friend from asking the professor a question:

You are bored of the mall, so you and your friends decide to go to Sheetz:

Finals week comes and you feel like this:

And you hastily fill out your spot forms:

But at the end of the day, we all know….

I am currently a senior at Franklin and Marshall College in the picturesque city of Lancaster, PA. I am a Spanish and History major and I'm excited to be a writer for HerCampus F&M. I love finding new and interesting ways to design nails and always share it with others. I also love all things of adventurous and exotic natures, stories, art, and cute boys (let's not forget what we really are checking on HerCampus).