F&M Life As Told By Mean Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

F&M Life as told by Mean Girls

First day of the semester and you feel great walking across Hartman Green:

You go to your first class and you are already confused:

But you still try to prove you are just as intelligent as the rest of your class:

Time passes and you realize it’s almost time for break:

But you still have to attend Common Hour for a class:

It’s break and you try to relax, but you realize you have too much work to do:

At least you have your cozy sorority letters shirt to lounge in and can wear all over campus:

You are at your favorite local coffee shop trying to get work done and you bump into your professor:

By this point you’ve given up eating salads every day and head to Salsa Rico:

It’s finally Parent’s Weekend. You are excited for your parents, but then they end up embarrassing you:

The semester is starting to get intense. Everyone can’t help but hold back their opinions in class:

You decide to take a day off:

We’ve all been feeling victimize by the amount of work to do…and it’s not even Finals Week:

You start seeing flyers for a cool event, but you know you won’t go:

You meet a freshman and you feel so lucky to help them through their first semester:

It’s been weeks of classes going late and you might get out early, you have to stop your friend from asking the professor a question:

You are bored of the mall, so you and your friends decide to go to Sheetz:

Finals week comes and you feel like this:

And you hastily fill out your spot forms:

But at the end of the day, we all know….

I am currently a senior at Franklin and Marshall College in the picturesque city of Lancaster, PA. I am a Spanish and History major and I'm excited to be a writer for HerCampus F&M. I love finding new and interesting ways to design nails and always share it with others. I also love all things of adventurous and exotic natures, stories, art, and cute boys (let's not forget what we really are checking on HerCampus).
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.