Edgy Neon Spring Nails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Step 1: While this step is not necessary, painting a white base coat will help make your neon nail polish brighter.

Step 2: Make a V design at the base with your nail polish.

Step 3: Continue step 2 with the next two colors until your nail is fully painted. Feel free to interchange colors or use pastels to create a sweeter look.

Step 4: With a thin black nail polish, outline the V shape between each color block. Mix it up by adding double lines to the thumbs or ring finger. 

Step 5: Finish with a top coat and…voila! You’re ready to take on spring with a new, bright edge!

I am currently a senior at Franklin and Marshall College in the picturesque city of Lancaster, PA. I am a Spanish and History major and I'm excited to be a writer for HerCampus F&M. I love finding new and interesting ways to design nails and always share it with others. I also love all things of adventurous and exotic natures, stories, art, and cute boys (let's not forget what we really are checking on HerCampus).