This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Cat JohnsonHometown: Bowdoin, Maine

HC: Major?

CJ: Holding out for the BOS Major.

HC: Activities on campus?

​CJ: I guess if I want to advertise that, I work at OSPGD, I’m a Dip Dialer (#life). I’m a part of Alpha Phi!! Go Greek; sisterhood is life! I’m a full time student, studious af! I’m an unofficial cheerleader for all campus events. I love attending games and matches and having school spirit.

HC: Describe yourself in three words?

​SJ: Charismatic Kitty Cat. Spontaneous. Mysterious, just so you know there’s more than meets the eye.

HC: Dream vacation?

​CJ: Would be with my sister working on a farm in Greece.

HC: Tell us a funny joke?

​CJ: Oh no, I can only think of one and it’s horrible.  Do you remember the Not Jokes. Like okay, why do you think the kid dropped his ice cream? Because a bus hit him. Could I do that one?  That’s why the Not jokes are not funny, but they are!

HC: What is your favorite holiday and why?

​CJ: Birthdays because there’s multiple of them! (Like among persons) idk haha they’re like mothers day but you don’t have to have a kid.

HC: Favorite F&M memory (so far)?

​CJ: I would say moving in like freshmen year, like when everyone came in. I was already here for FOOT, but when everyone else came in, all the football guys were helping everyone move in and like everyone was so excited. The people I met that day are still my friends today.  

HC: Ben Franklin or John Marshall?

​CJ: John Marshall, all the way! Three reasons for that: Ben was a boldy. John Marshall did so much for our society and like the educational system and nobody pisses on John. They all piss on Ben. 

Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.