For us Health and Fitness enthusiasts, Twitter is a great source of motivation, tips and pretty pictures. Here are 12 top accounts to follow!
- Fitness Motivation (@BeFitMotivation)
Follow for a constant source of exercise motivation, as well as health tips and fun fitness facts.
- Sports Quotes (@Sports_Greats)
For all you sportswomen out there, this account will fill your newsfeed with uplifting and encouraging quotations to get you through some tough days!
- Athlete Motivation (@LV_Sports)
Similarly to above, Athlete Motivation tweets the best of inspirational, motivational quotations.
- Athletic Girls (@AthleticGirls)
A fun one for us sporty girls who love to complain about the problems of being a sporty girl, definitely some worthy retweets!
- Health & Fitness (@LiveFitToday)
Another motivational account, tweeting health tips and exercise encouragement.
- Healthy Food (@FoodHealth)
Follow Healthy Food to fill your newsfeed with pictures of mouth-wateringly delicious, low calorie food that will inspire you to eat well.
- Fitness & Nutrition (@FITNESS)
A useful account to follow for regular tips on health, nutrition, fitness and dieting.
- Uni of Exeter Sport (@UofExeterSport)
For you sporty Exeter students flashing the AU stash around campus, follow the official Exeter Sport to keep up to date on all the Uni sporting news.
- Fitness Motivation (@FitspirationaI)
A great account for tips and motivation on nutrition, fitness and more.
- Healthy Foods (@HeaIthFoods)
Another one for delicious healthy food ideas, inspiring an inventive and healthy diet.
- Post Bad Sneakers (@PerfSneakers)
Some girls may get their shoegasms from heels, us fitness freaks get ours from sexy running shoes. These beautiful sneakers are sure to inspire you to invest in a pair, and get on that treadmill (or pavement).
- Health & Fitness (@HeaIthTips)
Photo Credits: www.twitter.com