Top Health and Fitness Twitter Accounts to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

For us Health and Fitness enthusiasts, Twitter is a great source of motivation, tips and pretty pictures. Here are 12 top accounts to follow!

1. Fitness Motivation (@BeFitMotivation)

Follow for a constant source of exercise motivation, as well as health tips and fun fitness facts.

1. Sports Quotes (@Sports_Greats)

For all you sportswomen out there, this account will fill your newsfeed with uplifting and encouraging quotations to get you through some tough days!

1. Athlete Motivation (@LV_Sports)

Similarly to above, Athlete Motivation tweets the best of inspirational, motivational quotations.

1. Athletic Girls (@AthleticGirls)

A fun one for us sporty girls who love to complain about the problems of being a sporty girl, definitely some worthy retweets!

1. Health & Fitness (@LiveFitToday)

Another motivational account, tweeting health tips and exercise encouragement.

1. Healthy Food (@FoodHealth)

Follow Healthy Food to fill your newsfeed with pictures of mouth-wateringly delicious, low calorie food that will inspire you to eat well.

1. Fitness & Nutrition (@FITNESS)

A useful account to follow for regular tips on health, nutrition, fitness and dieting.

1. Uni of Exeter Sport (@UofExeterSport)

For you sporty Exeter students flashing the AU stash around campus, follow the official Exeter Sport to keep up to date on all the Uni sporting news.

1. Fitness Motivation (@FitspirationaI)

A great account for tips and motivation on nutrition, fitness and more.

1. Healthy Foods (@HeaIthFoods)

Another one for delicious healthy food ideas, inspiring an inventive and healthy diet.

1.  Post Bad Sneakers (@PerfSneakers)

Some girls may get their shoegasms from heels, us fitness freaks get ours from sexy running shoes. These beautiful sneakers are sure to inspire you to invest in a pair, and get on that treadmill (or pavement).

1. Health & Fitness (@HeaIthTips)

Photo Credits: www.twitter.com