Top 7 Underrated Music Videos!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

So, like everyone else over the Christmas break, HCX was searching for new material for procrastination, and came across a few cool music videos that we’d never seen before.  Check them out and see what you think!

1. Kodaline – All I Want

This is my new all time favorite video that gives you that fuzzy feel good glow after watching it. It’s geared towards a modern beauty and the beast kind of tale but its genius is its ordinary setting.  

2. Ok Go – This Too Shall Pass

Now this one makes the list just for the ultimate cool factor. If I ever get enough money and the spare time to construct an epic chain reaction in an empty warehouse then I hope it will end up something like this.

3. Oren Lavie – Her Morning Elegance

A pretty song with a pretty video; while the actual setting never leaves her bed, the main character travels through a dream like story, from a stormy balcony scene to an underwater swim.

4. Laura Marling – I Was Just A Card

While I’m a bit of a geek for contemporary dance routines, this is a nice video to watch just for the amazing moves by the dance troupe.

5. Lennon & Maisy – Call Your Girlfriend

While not technically an official music video, this is a great cover of the song and an innovative use of empty butter containers.

6. The Decemberists – 16 Military Wives

This is a fun video where high school clichés meet international diplomacy.

7. Sia – Breathe Me

A music video shot with over a thousand Polaroid’s? Bound to be a winner. 

Photo credits – http://pitchfork.com/features/…