This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This month, we’ve discovered a few beauty products that we now could not live without. From skincare saviours to makeup must-haves, we thought we’d share with you what we’ve been loving.

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter

There’s been a lot of hype around cleansing balms and butters in recent years, and after trying a few different ones, we can see why. You apply them to a dry face, and they then melt into an oil-like texture once massaged into the skin, leaving the face feeling super clean and soft once rinsed off. Emma Hardie’s Moringa Cleansing Balm is dreamy, but as students, it’s hard to justify spending £38 for a 100ml tub. The Body Shop’s version is just as effective, gentle and enjoyable to use, but at £10, it’s much more purse friendly!

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat

This lip liner is an absolute must if you want to achieve full, natural looking lips. The creamy texture allows you to slightly overdraw your lips with the most perfect ‘your lips but better’ colour, and you can then either fill in the whole lip with the liner, or use your usual everyday lipstick. Alternatively, if you really love the colour, you can try out Charlotte Tilbury’s new matching Pillow Talk lipstick that is out as part of her Valentine’s Day collection this year.

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette

This palette has the perfect selection of neutral, matte shades that are great for any everyday look. Our favourite combination at the moment is using the shade ‘Stark’ all over the lid with ‘Cover’ blended out in the crease to add some depth to the eye, creating an overall look that is minimalistic but chic when paired with some winged liner and mascara. The palette also has some great darker shades too, which means it’s super easy to create a smoky eye if you need to take the look from day to night!

Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Concealer

We’ve seen so many beauty bloggers and YouTubers talk about this product, so we had to try it for ourselves. Although we don’t actually need to use anti-aging products (just yet…), this concealer is amazing. It has enough coverage to hide the horrendous dark circles we seem to have gained from being a student (too many all nighters in the library?) and it adds some much needed brightness to the face. We think this rivals a lot of more expensive concealers, so at a bargain price of £7.99, we’re pretty happy.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

This might not be the cheapest face mask on the market, but it lasts for ages and if we’re honest, we think this is pretty much a miracle worker. Whilst it calls itself a face mask, it isn’t a product that you wash off like you would expect; it’s more like a thick moisturiser. We use it before bed a couple of times a week and wake up with the most incredibly soft and hydrated skin.

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel

It’s no secret that everything in Lush smells incredible, and this is no exception. We can’t think of a better way to start the day than lathering yourself with this gorgeous scent, and the best part is that the smell lingers on your skin afterwards. The perfect January pick-me-up!

I'm Sarah, and I'm the current Fashion and Beauty Editor at Her Campus Exeter. I have dreamed of working for a fashion magazine since I was a little girl, and am now in my third year at Exeter studying English. I'm a self-confessed shopaholic and a lover of brunch, chocolate cake and the seaside.