HCX Luxury Hotel of the Week: Anniversary Inn, USA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Searching for ideas for your Valentine Day’s get away? Well, be sure to add Anniversary Inn to your wish list. Located in cities across the western United States, these luxury Bed & Breakfasts offer guests the perfect romantic getaway and a memorable experience.

Unlike standard hotels with endless identically furnished rooms, at an Anniversary Inn each room is a uniquely themed suite making ‘every stay a story’. Your imagination has no limit with a suite to suit every taste on offer. Be part of a classic story and spend a night in the Romeo and Juliet suite with a balcony and grand banister stair case

Or spend a night in a tree canopy after bathing in a rocky pool in the Swiss Family Robinson suite.

Be transported to a different time in the Mysteries of Egypt suite….

Enjoy an evening in a lush country garden surrounded by flowers…

Or maybe enjoy an evening in a Lighthouse or an interesting old rail cart

Be warned – picking a favourite is a challenge. Every suite includes a television and a jetted tub for a long leisurely soak.  Costs per night with full breakfast start at a reasonable $199 and are accompanied with complimentary sparkling cider and cheesecake. With two Anniversary Inns located in Utah’s vibrant capital, Salt Lake City and only just 15 minutes drive from Salt Lake City International Airport, start saving your pennies for that plane fare!

Other Locations of Anniversary Inns include: Logan and Boise

To see the rest of the suites visit – www.anniversaryinn.com

Picture Credits:

www.saltlakecity.com

www.channel.nl

www.anniversaryinn.com

Deputy Travel Editor 2015-2016 A third year geographer with constant wanderlust.