HCX Campus Cutie: Phil Snell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Phil Snell

Course: Maths

Year: 1st; I enjoyed it so much first time I changed course and I’m doing it all over again.

Hometown: Tavistock, Devon

Relationship Status: Single

Nicknames: Too many, Snelly, Schnell, Snelly Furtardo, Snelson Mandella, Snelly Slater, just to name a few. None I approve of.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Silly, silly Fresher

Favourite night in Exeter: I hope I don’t fit the stereotype but it’d have to be a Wednesday TP. I haven’t quite got the talent to play in the big teams but I’ve managed to acquire a social membership in a few societies.

Describe your perfect girl in 3 words: With a pulse? … Nah three isn’t enough, I’d like to think there’d be far more to my girl. Sociable and athletic would be a good start. Girls who can sing are always that little bit more attractive too. SuBo’s a solid 9 in my eyes.

Perfect date: Early evening mid-summer on a beach in North Cornwall, walk along the cliff tops too. Maybe dinner after.

Biggest turn-off: Probably Northerners. Either that or vegetarians.

What can you offer the ladies of Exeter? A decent plate of food? I’m a fair cook so dinner’s always nice. My ‘chat’ is fairly mediocre; housemates laugh at me, not with me. Just sentimental stuff really, nothing special, but girls love that though, right?