HCX Campus Cutie: Ollie Andrew

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

I get to spend a lovely lunch with Ollie Andrew, running enthusiast, Sports Scientist and francophone.

Name: Ollie

Year: 2nd

Course: Sport and Exercise Science with French

Hometown: Bath, Somerset

Relationship status: Single

How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Enthusiastic, Cheeky and Athletic

What do you look for in a girl? A girl who is easy-going and doesn’t take herself too seriously.  Also, she has a nice smile and enjoys sports.

What is your biggest turn on and biggest turn off? I love a good bum and a great smile. I’m not fond of a girl who can be quite controlling. Oh, and did I say I like blondes?

Describe your perfect date. Boston tea! We could share a milkshake. ;)

Who is your current celebrity crush? Kelly Cuoco, from the Big bang theory

What is your best chat up line? Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past you again?

What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod? Probably, One direction – story of my life

If you were a superhero who would you be and why? Definitely Spiderman. All the guys want to be him and the girls want to be with him.

What do you think is your oddest moment in Exeter? In my fresher year, I came back from a social at arena at 1am in a taxi. Thought in my drunken state I’d be overly generous and pay the taxi driver 20 quid….. Then managed to keep most of Lopes Halls up talking absolute rubbish before I got rugby tackled charging full speed into someone. All I remember is I kept talking about this girl I really fancied and had pulled at arena.

If your house were on fire, which 3 things would you grab? SSX tricky (PS2 game), running shoes and nutella!

Thank you Ollie, it’s been a pleasure!