This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Guy Oliver

Year: Third

Course: History and Ancient History

Relationship Status: Single

Home Town: London

What activities are you involved with on campus? Not sure whether this counts as “on campus” but I’ve been a member of Exeter University Boat Club since my fresh year, competing for the University as a novice rower in my first year and as a member of the senior squad for the last two. Other than that, attempting to work in the library/procrastinating in the forum/wasting money in Costa.

What’s your favourite uni moment so far? Can’t pick.

What would be your ultimate holiday? Planning that now… I’ve got a deferred job offer after uni, so have 15 months to fill post-graduation. Cliché as it may be, a ski-season in the Alps followed by a few months backpacking sound pretty ideal. I don’t know where I want to go yet; I just know I don’t want to have been there before.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Genuine, adventurous, relaxed.

What 3 items would you take with you to a desert island? A hammock, iPad, Wi-Fi access.

With Valentines Day coming up, how will you be spending it this year? Valentines is just another day… but as it falls on a Thursday this year, I imagine whatever my plans are they’ll end in Mosaic.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? No clue. Hopefully I’ll be living and working in London or some other big city. But who knows, if I end up hating corporate life I might just sack it all in and become an eternal beach bum.