This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Are you a person who loves fashion? After two weeks of fresher’s are you feeling like you’ve got nothing left to wear?  Luckily for you, Her Campus is here to give you the low down on the best shopping night in Exeter.

All of you probably know by now that the best shops are in Princesshay, which is where the ‘Student Lock-In’ will be happening next Wednesday, 1st October. There are over 70 shops in Princesshay, including most high street names and some specialized stores. 

So what is the student lock-in all about? Every student (with a valid student ID) will receive discounts of up to 25% from many retailers and restaurants between 6.30pm and 9pm. Labels including Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, New Look, All Saints, Crew Clothing, Fat Face, River Island, Superdry, Topshop & Topman and Two Seasons all are offering 20% off full price items. Those who are sporty should also head to Nike Running for, not only an amazing 20% off discount, but a free pair of technical running socks are thrown in with every purchase! That may only be exciting for people who do sports but it’s still a good offer!

For those feeling a bit homesick or just a bit hungover head over to Hotel Chocolat for the ultimate pick up. It is not only located in a lovely historic building it also offers Mojito flavoured chocolate. Yes you did just read that! With your 10 % discount and many more delicious flavours to choose from you definitely won’t regret it.

Some of you might have already tried one of the many restaurants in Exeter or know them from home, however, it is not every day that they offer students such good deals. Our favourite is Coal Grill & Bar who would like to convince you to eat a Classic Burger and drink a Pint for £9.95 or get 2 cocktails for the price of 1. Byron is offering 2 burgers for the price of 1 with Yo Sushi providing 25 % off.

If fashion and food hasn’t persuaded you that Princesshay is the place to be next Wednesday we have one last offer to share: HMV are offering 10% off all DVD’s, games & technology. Now is the time to invest in that retro Busted CD or Sims 4 game that will keep you entertained all the way through the year.

Saving money whilst getting to know the town and its retailers,sounds good doesn’t it?

Hey:) I am a first year PPE student with a great passion for fashion and travelling.