This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Declan Henesy

Degree: History

Relationship Status: Open to offers! (cheeky)

Hometown: Derby

What does he do on campus? “Whilst sorting out the dollar for the History Society, Declan also likes to dabble in journalism for Exepose. Even better, he spends his evenings studying the language of looooove – French.”

Any particular hobbies? “Reading, shopping, oh and partying hard.”

Why was Declan nominated? “His crazy vintage shirts make all the ladies swoon… Also, you think this guy smells good? That’s because he does. He works at Lush, just think of the discounts..”

Thanks to whoever nominated Declan – as always you can nominate a friend/housemate by following the link on the Her Campus Exeter homepage! Looking forward to the next nomination!

Georgie Hazell is a final year Anthropology and International Politics student at the University of Exeter, UK. Georgie became involved with Her Campus during her semester studying abroad at the College of William & Mary, along with Rocket (the campus fashion magazine), Trendspotters (the campus fashion TV show) and Tri Delta sorority. She hopes to pursue a career in media or marketing in the future. Georgie has a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, and spent five months travelling the world on her Gap Year.