This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week I managed to pin down Exeter’s busiest tap-dancing rugby player Dave Wall find out how he manages to make time for all of his exploits. As well as being social sec of the rubgy club he is also the promoter of Exeter’s newest night – Chasing Tails – and performed in Footlight’s latest musical hit Copa Cabana. We don’t know how he does it!

Age: 22

Degree:  International Relations – 3rd year

Nicknames:  From first year in the rugby club it was “The Great Wall of Dave” (ironically) and at work I’m known as “Dancing Dave” for obvious reasons.

Hometown: London

What’s it like balancing your roles as club promoter, social sec, barman and starlet?

Busy! But I wouldn’t have it any other way. It certainly helps that my job, rugby socials and promoting are all at Walkabout and my boss is pretty relaxed about me dashing in and out of shifts.   Oh and I wouldn’t be able to survive without my bike and packed lunches/suppers.

Which do you enjoy most?

I couldn’t possibly say, mainly because if I only did one of them I’m sure I’d get bored without the others. But put it this way, an ideal day would involve dashing from training straight to rehearsals and then straight on to walkabout.

What is the most unforgettable thing you have witnessed as rugby social sec?

I never forget anything.

Any secrets from the socials to let us girls in on?

Your birthday is REALLY fun….

What’s more nerve wracking – standing in front of the new intake of freshers at the first rugby social of the year, or performing in front of a full theatre in Copa Cabana?

Probably the first social of this year. I obviously wanted to show the rest of the club that they had chosen a good social sec – and it doesn’t help that pretty much everyone in the club is twice my size! I don’t actually get too nervous before going on stage; I just get fidgety and hyper wanting the curtain to rise and it all to start.

Can you confirm the rumours circulating that you had your housemate fake tan you before the opening night of Copa Cabana?

Maybe…

Why should we come to the rugby varsity/Chasing Tails/Copa Cabana?

The varsity is set to be the biggest yet and with our first team top of the league it should be a cracking game and night after. It’s on the day before Valentine’s Day, so Timepeice afterwards should be amazing… Chasing Tails is just a really relaxed club night on Mondays, whether you are going all out or pre lashing for Mosaic. You could double your round for free with just a flip of a coin. Student heaven! As for Copacabana there are only a few performances left and it has received two standing ovations. The Mayor has come to watch it twice and it’s received a 4.5/5 star review. Even the BBC have heard about it and asked for an interview with the director!

Aside from all the aforementioned extra-curriculars, what do you get up to in your spare time (if you have any?!)

I try and fit in my degree. Well sort of! I’m also a massive fan of Suits, and have been known to enjoy my fair share of Mario Kart Wii.

How does it feel being a Campus Celebrity?

I’m honoured. I might be asking our very own Matt Stephens on how to deal with it all.

How will you celebrate your new-found status?

By catching up on sleep, before heading to the theatre ready for tonight’s performance

What will you miss most about life after Exeter?

The ability to do so much. Settling down to a 9-5 terrifies me.