jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Will Finley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Will Finley

Year: Graduates 2014

Degree: Geography (Human lets not get physical)

Relationship Status: From the man himself “Single and ready to mingle”

Hometown: Buckinghamshire

Activities on Campus: Walking through the Forum is an extracurricular activity in itself. Tried out for the ruby team but um…had too much on.

Hobbies: Bolting, shooting (I’ve got a good eye for a bird), doesn’t like to admit it but is a keen member of bakingsoc.

Why he’s a Campus Cutie: Because although he puts on a LAD persona on the inside he’s more of a softie than his latest lemon drizzle cake.

Georgie Hazell is a final year Anthropology and International Politics student at the University of Exeter, UK. Georgie became involved with Her Campus during her semester studying abroad at the College of William & Mary, along with Rocket (the campus fashion magazine), Trendspotters (the campus fashion TV show) and Tri Delta sorority. She hopes to pursue a career in media or marketing in the future. Georgie has a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, and spent five months travelling the world on her Gap Year.