This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week HCX managed to catch up with the gorgeous Becca Evans who is one of the Jack Wills Seasonnaires for Exeter. Here she tells us about balancing work and play, nights out and party pants…

Name: Becca Evans

Year: 3rd year

Course: Psychology

Tell us about how you got involved with Jack Wills and life as Seasonnaire: I’ve worked in the Bristol store for the past 2 years and at the end of the summer my manager put me forward for the Seasonnaire position. I had an interview at head office in London and it all went from there. Life as a Seasonnaire is really exciting, there are about 20 of us at different Uni’s across the country. We meet up every couple of months for events and weekends away, Jack Wills foots the bill too which is always lovely! In return, as Seasonnaire’s we promote the brand over twitter and facebook – letting everyone know about upcoming events and giveaways, you’ll also catch my fellow Seasonnaire Sam Baker and I in our JW threads around campus.

How do you balance your work at Jack Wills, your course work and still manage to have a social life? As my housemates will tell you you’ll never find me doing a large amount of uni work – last term I had a huge two hours a week and this term its dramatically increased to 5 – so luckily I have plenty of time to fit everything in. The biggest Jack Wills events are the Rugby Varsity and the Polo, luckily they haven’t coincided with any deadlines…yet!

A few words of advice for students wanting a job whilst at uni:
 I would definitely recommend it, even if it is only whilst you are at home over the holidays. The extra pennies keep my student loan on my side, funding my Topshop habit. I’ve also got some lovely work friends and our socials are always great if a bit too wild. I’m lucky enough to be flexible and work on the marketing side of things in my own time, but working in the store is great fun too.

What else are you involved in whilst at uni? 
I’ve always been part of the University’s Netball Club, last year I was their Social Secretary which I loved. Joining a sports club was definitely the best thing I’ve ever done at University, the girls are all great and its so fun being part of a team.

What’s your favourite night out?
 I hate to say it but I’ve got boring this year… however I so far have 100% attendance at Dirty Beats on a Thursday at Mosaic. I’m making the effort to get back on the EUNC social scene too this term so hopefully will be gracing Top Top TP once again.

What are the top 3 songs are playing on your iPod at the moment?
 I’m really into acoustic stuff so have Jackie D William’s version of ‘Latch’ on repeat. I’m also a big fan of Emilie Sande and her new song ‘Clown’ and after watching Beyonce perform at the Superbowl I’m becoming slightly obsessed with ‘End Of Time’.

What is your highlight of Exeter so far? 
 I think I would have to choose SSB 2012. My housemates and I were the ones hanging off of the Jack Wills Landover at the entrance, blaring music and throwing Party Pants into the crowd. We then danced all night to the vibes of DJ Kerr. It was the best SSB out of the three and only a stone throw away from home. Ideal!

Obviously as a Jack Wills Seasonnaire you must have many boys chasing you, describe your ideal man: Lets go with a classic tall, dark and handsome gentleman shall we?

With Valentines Day coming up, what would be your ideal date? I’m a huge fan of Double Locks, we had a huge Jack Wills dinner party there in November and I would definitely want to go back again. The location by the river is really cute and the food is so great – cringe and romantic.

For Jack Wills updates make sure to follow the Exeter store @JWExeter and to keep in touch with Becca’s life as a sesonnaire you can follow her too @BeccaCEvans