This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week HCX have chosen Ali to be our campus cutie, founder of the new and upcoming brand ‘North South Clothing Apparel’, enjoy ladies….

Name: Ali Redfern    

Age: 21

Year: 3

Degree: Geography BA

Sport: Waterpolo

Hometown: Durham

Star Sign: Capricorn

Relationship Status: Single

How would you describe yourself in three words? – Athletic, Confident, Determined

Who is your favourite music artist right now? – I’d have to say Kygo currently. Great for summer vibes

Most embarrassing song on your iPod? – Prince Ali – Aladdin soundtrack

Celebrity crush? – Emma Watson

Turn on’s?  (in a girl) – Kind hearted, genuine, up for a laugh, and inner and outer confidence.

Turn offs?Too serious about themselves, attention seeking, boring 

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for a girl? – A few home-cooked romantic dinners with champagne, roses. Nothing too fancy – keeping it classic

Who’s your celebrity “man crush?” – Hugh Grant

What is your favourite chocolate bar? – Crunchie

What is the weirdest moment you have had in Exeter? – It has to be our house Christmas meal, in the nude.

What is your most unique party trick/hidden talent? – I can shake my eyeballs which is fairly unique.

If you were a superhero which one would it be? – Bilbo Baggins

Do you have any guilty pleasures? – Too much time sculpting the perfect abs

Connie is a BA Geography student in her third year at Exeter University, and is  also a deputy Travel Editor for Her Campus Exeter. Connie discovered her passion for travel when she was just 13 years old during a 4 month school exchange programme to Christchurch in New Zealand. Since then she has developed a love for discovering more of the world and on her gap year she was lucky to travel to both Africa and South-East Asia, and next on her ambitious list is to visit South America. She will hopefully be able to contribute well to the Her Campus Exeter Travel team! At university Connie enjoys spending quality time with her friends, and is a great fan of trying and testing different cuisines and restaurants, despite being a rather poor cook herself. She enjoys playing sport socially such as netball, tennis and hockey, but has never possessed the competitiveness and aggression needed to be a top player in either of these! Something she is keen to pursue however is learning to speak Spanish, which she is currently studying alongside her Geography degree at university.  After university Connie plans to work within the Marketing and PR sector, having always had an interest in working with large scale brands in both the beauty and travel sector.