This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

This week I am going back in time to one of the most glamourous decades in History to combine one of my favourite novels with one of my favourite hobbies; fashion. Tremough English Society’s ‘Great Gatsby Ball’ at the Greenbank Hotel in Falmouth on Saturday 8th March could only have had one conclusion in terms of fashion; plenty of beautiful 1920s sparkle.

This stunning dress from Frock and Frills is beyond classy, and achieves the perfect ‘Daisy’ style. Maddy Walsh also wears ‘Christy’s Satin Elbow Length Gloves’ (sold by the Big Party), pretty head band and jewellery from Claire’s Accessories, and heels from Marks and Spencer’s. Maddy looks so fabulous even Gatsby himself would invite her to one of his parties!

Gatsby style will never go out of season, so whether it is a pink suit, a feather boa or a flapper dress, find an excuse to let your inner Gatsby out!

Jessica Meechan

Exeter Cornwall

I am a first year English Literature student with a passion for telling it like it is. 
Olivia Burton

Exeter Cornwall