This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

Meet this week’s ‘Campus Cutie’ Chris Aoun!

Age: 18

Studying: Renewable Energy

Hometown: Surrey, UK.

Relationship Status: Single

So…Who is Chris? I’m a multi-cultured kid. I’m Lebanese, grew up in Surrey but moved to Dubai at a young age. Probably one of the most important things about me is though that I love sports, especially football, basketball and going to the gym.

How would your friends describe you in three words? Tustworthy, Friendly and Sporty.

You’re an international student, how is it to be back in the UK? Cold. I hate the wind and rain that we get here, I just want to be back in the sunshine!

Apart from the sunshine, what do you miss about Dubai? Friends, family, nightlife, the shops (the malls in Dubai are HUGE). I also miss the beach, although we have lots here in Cornwall, they are much colder than the ones back home!

Why Renewable Energy? I had a work experience placement in a Renewable energy city in Dubai and since then have just loved the subject.

(After me pressing him lightly to elaborate on this he admitted)

“Also, I seem to be quite good at it!”

You say you work out a lot, but what do you do when you need some ‘down time’? As a student I don’t have a lot of ‘down time’. If I’m not working out, studying, socialising, doing laundry then I’m probably asleep…or eating of course!

Do you cook? Yes, my favourite thing to cook at the moment is salmon fillets with a pesto crust – green beans on top and chips on the side – delicious!

What has been your favourite moment of university so far? The one’s I don’t remember (delivered with a cheeky grin!) Fresher’s fortnight was just amazing.

What are your aspirations for the future? Get my degree, find a job and travel the world.

What constitutes a ‘Campus Cutie’ for you? Good looks, great character and cuteness!

What was your reaction to being asked to feature as our ‘Campus Cutie’? Mr Cool. It’s a very cool status to have!