Campus Cutie: Hannah Harrison

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

This week we had a chat with our very own Campus Correspondent Hannah Harrison! Let’s see what she had to say…

Year: Second

Subject: English Literature

Relationship status: Single

Hometown: Wellington, Somerset.

What’s your earliest memory? Probably when I used to go to Tenerife every summer with my family. I always remember eating mint-choc chip ice-cream almost every day!

Favourite book, film and song? My favourite book would have to be Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, although I’m also a big fan of Philip Larkin’s poetry – especially his Whitsun Wedding’s collection. My favourite film is Titanic, no doubt about it! For the last 5 months my favourite song has been Chandelier by Sia. I still can’t stop listening to it…

If you could be doing anything right now what would it be? I’d be on a road trip across America…

What’s your greatest fear? Not being able to be there for somebody when they need me most.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My mum! She’s so kind and caring, she makes me laugh, and we love a lot of the same stuff. She’s like my best friend. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

What are your future aspirations? I’d love to be an entertainment journalist, writing for a magazine. I’d also love to live somewhere sunny in the U.S, and have a big pool in my garden haha!

What would you do if you had a million pounds? I’d probably be sensible and put most of it towards my future, but I’d also keep some to go on a really awesome holiday with my family and friends, and also to buy lots of new clothes with!

If you had a boat, what would you call it? Yeah Buoy!

If you were an animal, what would you be and why? I’d be a kitten, so I was cute and cuddly, and could do nothing but sleep and get fed all day…

Kirsten Munday

Exeter Cornwall