The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

It’s almost fall, so you know what that means! It’s time for all the fall goodies, from food to beauty products Trader Joe’s has you covered. One of my favorite locations to run an errand is Trader Joe’s, the atmosphere is just so inviting how could you not want to go?

Starting off with some of the best foods TJ’s carries for the fall season:

• Pumpkin Ginger Hold the Cone: Trader Joe’s carries “Hold the Cone” flavors all season long including the classics of vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate chip, but the pumpkin ginger brings fall happiness to a classic mini ice cream cone.
  • Pumpkin Cream Cheese: If you are a bagel & cream cheese lover and love the fall season this cream cheese is for you! Pair with a plain, cinnamon raisin, or even a pumpkin bagel for a fall filled breakfast.
  • Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese: This is great if you are in a pinch for time and need a quick & yummy microwaveable dinner or a college student! Just pop it into the microwave for about 5 minutes and it’s ready.
  • Pumpkin Overnight Oats & Pumpkin Brioche Twist Bread: If you are a big breakfast eater these two items are great ideas for a fall breakfast. The pumpkin overnight oats can be stored in the fridge and ate quick in the morning or elevated with more toppings like fruit & honey. Additionally, they are also gluten free! On the other hand, the pumpkin brioche twist bread can be used for simple toast in the morning or made into french toast! When this bread is made into french toast, it is a great fall spin on a breakfast classic.
  • Pumpkin Spiced Joe-Joe’s: These are a great choice if you like a spiced cookie! They are cream filled pumpkin spice cookies in a yogurt flavored coating topped with sea salt. These cookies are great for a fall themed charcuterie board!
  • Pumpkin Tortilla Chips & Fall Leaf Tortilla Chips: The pumpkin tortilla chips have a nice hint of fall and the fall leaf tortilla chips are a fun shape perfect for a charcuterie board too!

Ending with best fall non-food items:

• Pumpkin Body Butter: Not only does this moisturizer smell amazing and it great for the fall season, but it is hydrating for the skin as well. As you pass people, they will ask about what scent you are wearing because it is that good.
  • Cinnamon Brooms & Whisks: If you want your apartment, house, or even dorm room smell like a fall evening these cinnamon brooms are for you. They come in full (known as large cinnamon brooms) and mini sizes (known as the cinnamon whisk).
  • Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle: This candle will make your space smell like a warm fall hug. It is also made with a natural soy wax blend.

These items are some of my fall favorites from Trader Joe’s, so try them out if you can! I’m so excited for this fall season!!

Janay Gregory

Endicott '26

Hi! I'm Janay Gregory from Sharon, Connecticut. I'm a communications major. Some fun facts about me are I love "Love Island" UK version, I have danced since I was 5 years old, and I was a dance teacher for pre-k kiddos!