Style

Tips to Looking your Best this Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Tips to Looking your Best this Fall

Riley Jenson

It’s officially Fall! This is the season of leather boots, cozy sweaters, warm drinks and lots of pumpkin. The weather can be a little unpredictable this time of year, so it can be pretty difficult to decide what to wear. I have been jumping back and forth between boots and sandal, but hopefully mother nature will decide on an official temperature change soon. I have been on the prowl for new items to add to my closet this season, and I’m sure you are too.

Colors to Look out For-

I love to stick to the classic colors: grey, black, white and maroon. I find that these items tend to go with things I already own the best, but this year, I have added in a few pinks to shake things up. I have also noticed that brighter colors seem to be seeping into Fall this season, so why not give it a try?

The List-

1. A soft, dependable flannel

2. Dark jeans and of course black leggings

3. Sweaters, lots and lots of sweaters

• The oversized look is back this year

• I have seen a lot of large or bell sleeves

• I have been buying sweaters with zippers, cutouts & chunker knits

4. Boots

• Boots and booties (a girl needs both)

• I think black and brown boots go with the most, but don’t be afraid to pick something bolder!

5. Tall socks

• I really like the look of a knee-high sock slightly above were my boot ends

6. Hoop earrings

• I always love hoops, but there’s just something about fall…

7. A long sweater

• I love wearing long sweaters over a basic top with a necklace and a pair of boots- simple yet cute

8. A skirt

• Any cold-weather skirt will do (denim, suede…)   

• Pair it with a pair of tights or socks, tall boots and a sweater

9. A denim jacket

• This is a wardrobe essential (you can wear it all year long) and denim goes with absolutely everything

Riley Jenson

Endicott '20

I am a senior at Endicott with a major in Marketing Communication/Advertising and a minor in Professional Writing. I'm passionate about writing and the fashion industry. My dream is to move to New York City.
Eva Graef

Endicott