tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tips For Friendship

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Tips For Friendship

The second semester is flying by, but when you think back on the year, reflect on all of the friends you have made. Some friendships may still be going strong while others have faded. During college people are still figuring out who they are as a person and it can be hard to handle school work and living away from home all while trying to make friends. But there is no need to worry, here are some tips to help you out!

Be Considerate of People’s Space

Everyone is going to have different work loads and they might need some alone time. Whether it’s to focus on their studies or just to take some time for themselves, make sure to respect their wishes.

Be Open to Meeting New People

You meet so many new people when you get to college and you could end up being friends with any of them. If you don’t give people a chance, you could be missing out on awesome friendships.

Join Clubs

By joining clubs, sports teams or intramurals, you can meet people who have similar interests as you do. Connecting on similar interests can be a great foundation to build a lasting friendship on.

Leave High School in the Past

Everyone will remember their time in high school, and everyone recalls the amount of drama that came with it as well. Your best bet is to leave the friendship drama behind once you get to college, and just work on being yourself!

Find a Balance

College is about balancing many things. Make sure to balance your friends with school work, as well as finding a balance between your friends at home and yours at school!

I am a freshman nursing student at Endicott college!