Starbucks
Starbucks
Hunter Honeg / Spoon

Three Drinks from Starbucks that You Should Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Starbucks is one of the most popular places for college students, and people in general, to get their coffee fix from. In my experience and opinion, these are the three drinks you should try next time you go to Starbucks.

Nitro Cold Brew with Almond Milk 

The Nitro Cold Brew is surprisingly sweet with a nice foamy cream at the top. You can pair it with milk, almond milk, or just have it plain black and it still gives you a nice flavor. 

Skinny Hot Chocolate

If you are looking for a treat but want to count your calories for the upcoming Spring Break, the Skinny Hot Chocolate is still warm and chocolatey but with less calories and sugar than their traditional Hot Chocolate. 

Caramel Cloud Macchiato 

One of my favorites would also be the Caramel Cloud Macchiato, which is another foamy drink that can either be served hot or cold. It contains eggs, but it still has a nice caramel flavor. 

If you are stuck on what to order next time you are at Starbucks, take a leap of faith and try one of these delicious drinks!

Lauryn is a sophomore studying Finance and Sport Management at Endicott College. When she’s not studying she can be found working as a lifeguard and swim instructor or working out. In the past Lauryn has volunteered for the Special Olympics swim team at her local YMCA as well as coached other swimmers. She also loves watching the Patriots, going to other sporting events, and shopping with friends!