Estee Lauder\'s Nutritious 2 in 1 Foam Cleanser and Melting Soft Creme/Mask
Original photo by Alexandra Flodman
Style > Beauty

The Ultimate Skincare Routine Following A Beach Day at Endicott College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Presented by Estée Lauder x Her Campus

Nothing is better than sitting back, basking in the sun, and watching the waves roll in at the beach…especially at one of Endicott College’s three private beaches! While the sun can feel warm and comforting as it soaks into our skin, too much sun exposure can actually harm the skin. In fact, as a result of excessive exposure, the sun’s heat dries out areas of unprotected skin, decreases the skin’s elasticity, and can lead the skin to develop a rough, uneven texture. But, as students with access to such beautiful outdoor spaces, we shouldn’t have to sacrifice our sunny beach days to maintain healthy skin. Thanks to Estée Lauder’s new Nutritious Collection, we don’t have to! 

With Estée Lauder’s Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser and Nutritious Melting Soft Crème/Mask Moisturizer, I can catch some rays without worrying about skin damage, as using these products in my skincare routine ensures that I will have replenished, healthy, and glowing skin. To strengthen your skin barrier, reduce oiliness, and minimize pores, check-out my post-beach skincare routine! 

Nutritious 2-in-1 foam CLeanser

I begin my post-beach skincare routine with Estée Lauder’s Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser. What I love about this nutrient-rich cleanser is that it’s multi-purposeful, meaning the product can be used as a daily cleanser or a weekly purifying mask. When using the product as a cleanser, all you have to do is lather and massage the cleanser over a damp face, and then rinse. It’s as easy as that! When using the product as a mask, massage a thin layer of the product onto your face, with major focus being on the T-zone. The mask only needs to stay on the skin for one minute. After that time is up, rinse it off! 

I’ve used the Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser both ways, and each method has left my skin feeling rejuvenated and silky smooth. After just one application, my pores appeared significantly minimized and my skin looked less oily. One of my greatest skin concerns is acne, so before I used this product, I was curious to see if it would make my face breakout. To my delight, the cleanser led to no blemish formation and was very suitable for my acne-prone skin. In fact, this cleanser is suitable for oily, combination, normal, sensitive-prone, or acne-prone skin! Estée Lauder’s Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser has been my holy grail cleanser since I got my hands on it, and I highly recommend using it after a sunny beach day.

Nutritious Melting soft crÈme/Mask Moisturizer

After a day spent in the sunshine, my skin is always desperate for much-needed hydration. Achieving moisture for my skin is simple with Estée Lauder’s Nutritious Melting Soft Crème/Mask Moisturizer. I use this nutrient-rich product after my face is clean, and it does a fantastic job of quenching my skin’s thirst. This product, like the cleanser, can be used in two ways; it can be used as a daily moisturizer or a weekly leave-on mask. If you’re using the product as a daily moisturizer, apply a thin layer on the surface of your skin in both the morning and evening. If you’re using the product as a weekly leave-on mask, apply a thin layer over the entire face, leave it on for five minutes, and then tissue the product off. This is just another product from Estée Lauder that is multi-purposeful and super simple to use!

After just one use, I recognized a boost in my skin’s moisture and a stronger skin barrier. Like the 2-in-1 cleanser, I also noticed that my pores were minimized and my face was significantly less oily. With acne-prone skin, I have many dark spots sourcing from my breakouts. A benefit I’ve found in utilizing this Nutritious Melting Soft Crème/Mask Moisturizer is that after using the product for about three weeks, my post-acne marks have slowly disappeared!

A two-step skincare routine that is capable of reducing the redness, dryness, and oiliness after just one use is one that I absolutely support and encourage. It’s important to provide your skin with the nutrition and care it deserves, especially after extreme sun exposure. Estée Lauder’s new Nutritious Collection is the perfect lineup of products for the summer, and especially after a beach day. My skin has never looked bouncier, had more glow, or been more purified than now, and it’s all thanks to Estée Lauder!

This is a sponsored article. All opinions are 100% our own.

Sophia Lonnroth

Endicott '26

Hi! I'm Sophia Lonnroth, a freshman psychology major, and I am the current Deputy Editor for HC at Endicott College! I hope you enjoy my written work!! :)