This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Fashion is cyclical. Trends will always come and go in unpredictable ways. Accordingly, this fall, a record number of vintage fashion trends made a fierce comeback. These trends originated from all the way back in the 1970s to more recently in the early 2000s. I was inspired to share a list of my favorite vintage clothes and accessories that made an appearance this fall.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Graphic tees

Graphic tees are a staple for female college students. They can be dressed up with jeans or dressed down with sweatpants. They can also share powerful or positive messages. If you are looking to add some trendy graphic tees to your wardrobe, I recommend shopping at either PacSun or Tillys.

Mom Jeans

Mom jeans have made a comeback, primarily because they are easy to wear. This style of jeans has a relaxed fit that isn’t too tight or too baggy. In addition, mom jeans are great because they come in a variety of washes and can be paired with any tight or tapered top. Some of my favorite stores to buy mom jeans from include Garage and Abercrombie and Fitch.

Slip Dresses

This piece of clothing, which truly defined the 1990s, is back. I love slip dresses because they represent effortless and chic fashion. This type of dress is such a versatile piece that can be found in different lengths and colors options. If you are looking to buy one, try shopping online at Lulus or Princess Polly.

HEadscarves

Vintage silk headscarves are colorful and versatile. In addition to being worn around the head, as seen in the “Please Don’t Go” TikTok trend, they also can be tied around ponytails and used as headbands. Amazon has an extensive supply of headscarves from a range of patterns and prices.

Claw Clips

Claw clips are a 1990s hair accessory. They are amazing at gently holding up a lot of hair with minimal effort. These clips are essentially perfect for a causal up-do. Again, Amazon serves as a great place to buy clips that suited for various hair textures.

Lauren Nielson

Endicott '25

Hello! My name is Lauren and I am the Editor in Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Endicott College. I hope you enjoy reading my articles!