This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Finals are coming up, which means stress stress and more stress. Here are some studying tips that will help you get prepped for finals!

1. Breathe. This is an extremely stressful time in the school year and it is important to not get overwhelmed and reassure yourself you will do great. Maybe even go for a little walk before getting to work, just to have a clear mind ahead for the hours of studying you will be doing.

2. Find a place where you will get your work done. Whether this be at your desk in your dorm, the library, a friend’s room or even on your bed; find space where you know you won’t get distracted and be able to focus.

3. Get organized. Go through your notes and write down everything and key points. Highlight important words or definitions. Study with flashcards. Do whatever it is you need to do to ace that final exam!

4. Study with a group of friends. Talking out loud and reviewing your work with classmates will benefit you in the long run.

5. Take study breaks. If you feel yourself getting tired or maybe even getting a headache, then it means it’s time for a break. Take a shower, take a nap or just relax for a bit.  

Happy studying!

Just a girl who loves bread, exercise and traveling.