This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

5 Reasons Why Gossip Girl Should Be in Your Instant Queue This Fall

As October rolls in and the temperature starts dropping, we find ourselves spending less and less time outside at the beach and more time cozied up in fuzzy blankets and sweaters watching Netflix. One of my all time favorite shows to binge watch is Gossip Girl. Here are five reasons why you should bundle up with a Pumpkin Spice Latte this fall and make it one of your favorites too!

The Fashion

Every episode is packed with outfits fit for the runway. From Chanel purses to Christian Louboutin heels, these clothes will having you running to your nearest Saks Fifth Avenue after one episode.

The Men

If you’ve ever heard of Chuck Bass or Nate Archibald you know the boys in this show are gorgeous. Not to mention they have their own limo drivers and family businesses in trust.

Serena and Blair

Anyone can relate to this BFF duo. Through thick and thin, from high school to college these girls are always there for each other.

Blake Lively

Blake is GOALS from her long blonde locks to her perfect marriage with Ryan Reynolds. Her character Serena and many romances in the show are just as perfect on screen, as off.

The Romance

Every episode is packed with love triangles and relationship drama that will leave you on the edge of your seat wondering who’s going to date who next. Who needs a relationship when you have these romances to watch.

~XOXO Gossip Girl