This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

As someone who is just beginning to dip their toes into photography, here is a list of some of my current favorite photo editing apps!

VSCO

VSCO is by far my favorite photography app and is perhaps the main reason I became interested in photography in the first place. Not only is it a unique social media platform, but you can also learn how to take artsy and high quality photos from tutorials VSCO creators post. You can also participate in different challenges that will help boost your photography skills and expand your creativity. With over 170 presets available with membership, VSCO will easily transform your average photo into a masterpiece.  

Afterlight

I’ve been using this app for years and I still use it to this day. There are numerous filters to choose from including light leak and dusty effects to help add a vintage touch to your photos.

Photoshop

You can do anything you want with photoshop whether it be color corrections, cropping, or making funny memes *wink*.

Facetune 2

Believe it or not, Facetune not only will help make your selfies look more flawless, but it is also good for landscape photos, such as making ocean waves smoother or making the sky look brighter.

Lightroom CC

Part of the Adobe family, Lightroom CC will transform your iPhone photos into DSLR worthy images.

Meghann Haley

Endicott '22

I am a marketing communications major at Endicott College!
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!