This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

One of my favorite things to do to relax, curl up on my couch, under a blanket and watch a good TV show. Over the years I’ve collected many TV show favorites, so here is my list of favorite TV shows for when you need a little relaxation.

Comedies:

Friends, New Girl, Scrubs, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Grace and Frankie, Modern Family, Gilmore Girls, Atypical, Black AF, The Kominsky Method, Ted Lasso, and Cougar Town.

Dramas:

ER, The West Wing, Gossip Girl, Jane the Virgin, Glee, and Private Practice.

Reality TV:

The Kardashians, Project Runway, and Four Weddings.

I hope this list gives you some ideas of what to binge next, because no matter what mood you’re in there is always a TV show out there to make you laugh, cry, or to keep you on the edge of your seat. I hope you enjoy this list, and happy watching!

Jillian Paccico

Endicott '24

Hi my name is Jillian Paccico and I am a nursing student at Endicott College! I love to hang out with my friends, win my dog's affection with treats and belly rubs, and eat anything that doesn't require utensils. (Nachos are my personal favorite.) You can find me on Instagram @jpaccico_4