This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

I am a total stationary junkie. I adore going to craft and office supply stores just to look at all the fun pens and every color they come in. I just started my Sophomore year of college and I have been obsessed with staying organized and finding supplies that help me in class. Here are some of my favorite materials!

1. Five Star Notebooks

71MZQKRfEsL. AC SS450

Something about these notebooks is super satisfying to me, I just LOVE how they are set up. Five Star also came out with a super cool new study app that scans the pages of your notebook and makes flashcards out of your notes.

2. Happy Planner

Happy Planner

I was never picky about planners until I found my Happy Planner – and I fell in love. I love all the cute patterns and accessories they come with and the layout they have is just perfection. I have also had issues in the past with other planners where the binding will come undone and my pages will go everywhere, but not with my trusty Happy Planner. These are a touch on the pricier side but I think it is completely worth it for the incredible quality. Also to all my fellow future teachers out there – The Happy Planner brand has some amazing lesson planners that I cannot wait to try out someday.

3. Pilot Frixion Erasable Markers

20426

These are a new find of mine and I am obsessed. These markers are just as vibrant as other brands, but they are also erasable! I love taking notes and highlighting with these, they are amazing.

4. Stablio Highlighters

171271

These highlighters have become quite trendy in recent years for their aesthetically pleasing and chic look, but in addition to this they are great highlighters. I have had the same 6 highlighters for about 2 years now and they have yet to run out of ink. They are such amazing quality and I love how well they work.

5. The North Face Jester Backpack

Screen Shot 2022 09 07 at 2.23.19 PM

Another item that has gained popularity over social media over the past few years is this beautiful floral backpack. I have had this exact one for over a year and I still get compliments on it all the time. In addition to it being super cute, it is incredibly spacious and high quality.

6. Angoo Pencil Case

Angoo Special Grid Pen Pencil Case Multi Slot Plaid Storage Bag Big Pouch Organizer for Stationery

This is another stationary item I bought because I had seen it on social media, but ended up falling in love with it. It also has so many compartments and places for pens and whatnot, it is my favorite pencil case.

Thanks for reading! If you ever want to geek out about stationary with me, Just come find me! Have a very happy back to school season, good luck with classes!

HCXO,

Jenna

Jenna Torgersen

Endicott '25

Hey! I’m Jenna (she/her) I am the interim secretary for HerCampus Endicott! I love writing articles for the website and I am a lover of sushi, harry styles, taylor swift and squishmallows!