This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

I met Pearl and Lilli on August 31, 2022. All three of us live in a beautiful healthy living building on campus. They both introduced me to Anya. Anya is their friend from the same major. All three of these girls are education majors. They will become elementary education teachers in the future. I have a feeling that this friendship between all of us will be forever. The past few months I spent with them made me feel happier and more comfortable at Endicott.

During the first month of classes, I felt very happy. However, in every week there were always sad moments, especially during the month of October. This month was especially hard because I felt homesick a few times. Pearl, Lilli, and Anya were like my medicine to make me feel better. I am so grateful to have met them. They are very sweet and adorable. The three of them will always be in my heart. I will always remember how much they have helped me with assignments and have dealt with my life situations while at Endicott College. Whenever I felt very sad, they listened to me and made me laugh to forget about the hard times. Not everyone is always there for you like they are.

Some of the outings that stood out these past weeks with Lilli and Pearl include going to a bakery in Beverly named Half Baked Café. We drank hot chocolate and tried different types of donuts. I loved the one that was glazed. Unfortunately, the café ended up closing recently which is sad because many Endicott students really liked it. Another day, Anya, Lilli, Pearl, and I went into Salem to see a Halloween parade. It was a perfect event for anyone who likes to dress up in Halloween costumes. This year, all four of us wore witch hats. It was a lot of fun.

In my suite, I also met incredible people named Lauren, Alexa, Dani, Morgan, and A.J.. All of them are so sweet and empathetic towards me. Lauren and Alexa are education majors, A.J. is interested in art therapy, and Morgan and Dani are environmental science majors. Despite being in a higher grade than them, they are all so mature, hardworking, honest, happy, beautiful, and fun. The atmosphere they have created in our suite is so positive that I love hanging out with them. These friendships have lasted in the good and bad moments. To me, they are like my second family.

In conclusion, I have had many memorable moments with my suitemates that will last forever. I am looking forward to making new plans with all of them all over the rest of the year. They will always be remembered as “mis amigas.”

My name is Adriana Salamanca, I am spanish student doing my third year of college. I am studying Business Administration.