Style > Beauty

Keeping it Simple: My Favorite Minimalist Nail Designs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

As a girl who loves to get her nails done, here’s a few simple design ideas that are classic, and can never go wrong.

French Nails:

The French nail design is as classy as they come. Not only is it long-lasting, but it works for any occasion that you’re planning to attend. If you’re a girl who wants to spice up the classic French nail design, try adding colors or chrome atop of your nail. It’s still a beautiful outcome, but with a little fun.

Light Pink Nails:

There’s nothing better than a neutral pink nail. If your one of my “clean girlies” a minimalist pink nail is perfect for an effortless and clean look. It doesn’t stick out too much, but looks fresh, nonetheless. It truly is a nail color that can accompany you through any season.

Milky-White Nails:

A nail that looks gorgeous with every skin tone, no matter the length or shape. This nail color has become a top trend as of late. It, in all aspects, resembles a glass of milk. However, you can never go wrong with a white nail. It’s chic and goes with any outfit. It’s one of my personal favorites and my go to.

Simple and Bejeweled:

If you’re a girl who loves a little extra sparkle but not too much, these nails are for you. A nude nail with small rhinestone accents! It’s super cute but not too loud. You’ll be looking so stylish and chic with a little bit of glamour added in the mix.

It’s important to note that all of these designs aren’t definite. Don’t be afraid to be creative with your nails! You can take these simple ideas and morph them into whatever you want. But, coming from a minimalist nail enthusiast, these are my go-to’s for a nail that goes with any occasion :)

Riley Quinn

Endicott '27

Just a girl passionate about writing on topics that she loves :)