Get Ready to Change Your Chill Nights in Your Dorm With The Comfy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

As every trend starts these days, The Comfy’s popularity started on Tik Tok. Doing anything in this oversized blanket hoodie makes life more fun and comfy. Watch the Tik Tok video here

The Comfy is like the college version of the snuggy you had as a kid. It originated on an episode of Shark Tank, marketed as a blanket but also a sweatshirt. The white sherpa lined hoodie now comes in 17 colors, while gray and blue seem to be the classics. There is even now a Teddy Comfy that combines your favorite sweater to wear to class and your blanket from your room. 

Basically any time I was at home over winter break, I was in my comfy. Now since being back at school for semester two, you can catch me all around my dorm in my comfy (but not to class don’t worry mom). The comfy on campus is ideal for late night study session, a movie night, Bachelor Mondays, or just hanging out having late night chats with your friends. Even at the end of a long cold day walking around campus all day sometimes the comfy can feel like a warm hug where you could just instantly fall asleep once putting it on. 

Tik Tok Video

You can shop the original Comfy here!

Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!