jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Spring calls for that leap from red cuddly wines to those spring, light, bubbly whites. Choose your whine’s like you’re choosing clothes baby. You don’t want anything too heavy, or anything too light. You want that perfect medium sweater and wine- so here are the wines to make you feel good and bright this spring.

Rose

The white wine in rose doesn’t empower, it has a bit of sweetness, fruit, and bubbles. You can also freeze rose into ice-cubes and pop them into your sheltzer for a warm day. It pairs well with everything from salads to pizza to barbeque. Perfect for darty season.

Pinot Grigio

This white wine is best served when chilled so get your coolers out. Honestly, this can come pretty cheap too, trust me I’m on that college budget! It’s light and refreshing, perfect to take to the beach, or have with your dinner.

Sauvignon Blanc

This wine is perfectly fruity, and light for a sunny spring day. Sauvignon Blanc means “Wild White” so I’m going to take that as, let’s drink some wine and get wild. I don’t know about you, but whenever I drink wine it makes me happy, horny, and flirty. So let’s get some wine wild ladiez

Chardonnay

Chardonnay is a green-skinned grape variety used in the production of white wine. You can 100% get a sweet or dry version of this depending on what you’re feeling. I would say it’s definitely the world’s most popular varietal wine.

Moscato

This is by far the most popular wine I’ve seen in college. Honestly if you don’t get a double bottle of pink or white moscato and chug that shit on a Thursday night WYD. My roommate and I live off of this, especially on those spring weekends.

Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!