This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Skims has taken the world by storm. With styles selling out within hours, it seems like people cannot get enough of Kim Kardashian’s looks. But is Skims actually worth it? I recently ordered a haul from Skims and I am here to report that unfortunately for our wallets Skims is actually worth the money.

One of my favorite things about this brand is when you are looking at their clothes you can see a model in your size clothing which really takes the guess work out of what the clothes will look like on you. I’ve never been a size 0 like the stereotypical models, and since I have no prayer of ever being above 5’1, I feel like having a model sized to me helps with the anxiety of online ordering. Let’s face it, the anxiety is higher because of the expensive price of these clothes.

But that anxiety melts away as soon as you open the package. The clothing quality is absolutely amazing. It hugs you in all the right places and simple things like their t-shirts can elevate any outfit from casual to chic. My personal favorite collection from Skims is their soft lounge. Although I own many pieces including the dress, the boxers, and the tank top, my all time favorite purchase from that collection is the soft lounge short robe. It is so incredibly soft, but the material is also thick so it hugs you tightly and keeps you warm. However, it doesn’t engulf you so you can still feel sexy and confident even in a bathrobe.

Two more honorable mentions from the Skims brand are the fits everybody t-shirts which are made of a fabric that I have truly never felt in my entire life. It hugs me in all the right places which is so rare for me being both curvy and petite. However, if you are looking for a thicker material, where the fits everybody is thin, try the cotton shirts. I got a long sleeve, and although the arms are quite long, the color is beautiful and the material is thick which keeps me warmer than the fits everybody while still providing the same glorious fit.

Bottom line, every time I put on Skims I feel better about myself. As a petite curvy girl, finding clothes that truly fit me has always been a life long struggle that Ms. Kim K has taken away. Although I can’t afford to wear only Skims, they are a perfect brand for closet staples like T-shirts or tank tops, or special treats for yourself such as dresses, or bathrobes.

Happy Shopping!!!

Jillian Paccico

Endicott '24

Hi my name is Jillian Paccico and I am a nursing student at Endicott College! I love to hang out with my friends, win my dog's affection with treats and belly rubs, and eat anything that doesn't require utensils. (Nachos are my personal favorite.) You can find me on Instagram @jpaccico_4