This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Looking to ride out a sugar high, without the candied jitters and the draining sugar crash? Make arm candy your drug of choice. Feed your addiction by loading your wrist with various types of bracelets, bangles and cuffs to achieve that sugary-chic punch of style.

Add doses of your own personal flavor by mixing in a unique threaded creation, some savory studs, or intervene with a statement skull piece. Don’t shy away from mixing metals or fusing unexpected colors and textures. Try dealing out a bold statement cuff with some beaded beauties and luxe leather wrap bracelets.

Fuel the party by rolling an array of funky pieces onto your wrists; there’s no overdosing in rocking arm candy.

Man Repeller, a high-profile fashion blogging icon, is the queen of arm candy. The Man Repeller pioneered this trend by trade marking her own outrageously cool combinations of wrist revelry: “arm parties.” Man Repeller’s arm parties’ exhibit her signature pairing of playful pieces with timeless, designer watches or cuffs. Pure fashion euphoria.

(One of Man Repeller’s quirky wrist ragers)

While some may hesitate to roll up a full-blown rager on their wrist, this arm party trend is an open invite. Every fashionista should always indulge in, at least, a light frosting of an arm soiree. What are you waiting for? Enter the ecstasy.

Jessica lives her life at several speeds. She talks too fast, eats too slow and over-analyzes too much.  When she’s not telling long-winded stories, sitting alone at the dinner table, or staring off into space, Jessica loves all things creative. Screenwriter, play director and poet at age 9, songwriter and choreographer at age 16, now, at 23, all she really wants to do is write, help others, and post Instagrams.  As a social media coordinator for multiple fashion brands, and a post-grad writer for Her Campus, she gets to do just that. Jessica is a Midwestern girl from the suburbs of Chicago, but she fell in love with city living during a summer internship in the Big Apple, and now calls NYC home. Jessica loves chocolate milkshakes, dance parties, Chippewa Ranch Camp, Friends re-runs, Chuck Bass and of course, spending time with her fans (read: family and friends).