Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Contiki Vacations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

At this point in your Her Campus Emory readership, you may be wondering, “Where is this getting me in my life?”  You’re probably thinking about your new sophisticated chic style, or the Campus Cutie you want to pounce on this coming weekend. Both solid answers.

We can pretty much guarantee you never thought your loyalty would lead to the chance for you to win the trip of a lifetime. Now, now now, you’re probably thinking: “How many sweepstakes or contests will I be tricked into entering before I learn my lesson?”  But stop that negativity right now because this is completely different!  Most contests offer lame prizes such as a gift certificate to Yogli Mogli or $500.00 shopping sprees, which are cool, but just not of this magnitude of greatness.

HerCampus’ newest partner in crime, Contiki, offers trips and guided tours to over 40 countries in 8 continents. Not to mention, it is the #1 travel company for us young people.  Maybe you have dappled in museums in London, or tossed some coins into fountains in Italy, but did you ever think you would be able to splash through the beautiful beaches of Australia?  Visit mummies at the Great Pyramids in Egypt?  Party with locals in Brazil?  Feed anacondas in the jungles of the Amazon?!  Okay, okay, maybe you won’t be doing that, but our main point is, did you ever think you would have the opportunity to travel this far and wide around the world?

As traveling expenses continue to rise, and the scandals around the world become, well, more scandalous, the opportunity to study abroad or a take a gap-year may seem less promising. However, there are no more excuses.  Contiki’s adventures are safe, and low-priced compared to most agencies.  The guided tours give you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and meet new people from all over the world.  By booking with Contiki, you will be working with experts who know where to go and what to do, so forget worrying about food poisoning at a sketchy restaurant or bed bugs at a gross hostel. 

All of the trips are a combination of guided activities and tours, optional adventures, and unscheduled days to do as you please.  Basically, what we are trying to tell you is that you will never be bored and there is something in the mix for each different personality.

So, what are you waiting for?  THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!!  All you have to do is, enter to win “Have Contiki, Will Travel” sweepstake, for the chance to win a guided dream tour of your choice.  And okay, so maybe you are thinking, “I’m the most unlucky human ever.  I will not win.”  Then so what, explore your options, and consider booking a trip yourself.  It is true that you can learn a lot in a classroom, but what you learn from traveling and seeing the world is life experience that can never be taught, no matter how great your professor.  You have nothing to lose by entering to win, so just do yourself a favor.

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

Jessica lives her life at several speeds. She talks too fast, eats too slow and over-analyzes too much.  When she’s not telling long-winded stories, sitting alone at the dinner table, or staring off into space, Jessica loves all things creative. Screenwriter, play director and poet at age 9, songwriter and choreographer at age 16, now, at 23, all she really wants to do is write, help others, and post Instagrams.  As a social media coordinator for multiple fashion brands, and a post-grad writer for Her Campus, she gets to do just that. Jessica is a Midwestern girl from the suburbs of Chicago, but she fell in love with city living during a summer internship in the Big Apple, and now calls NYC home. Jessica loves chocolate milkshakes, dance parties, Chippewa Ranch Camp, Friends re-runs, Chuck Bass and of course, spending time with her fans (read: family and friends).