These Socks Rock

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The newest trend gracing both the runway and everyday wear is simple, fun, and easy to follow! With all the cooler days ahead, girls start to pull out your booties and stow your strappy gladiator sandals for the season. Booties require socks for warmth and comfort, and instead of opting for a boring neutral color, try designs and bold colors instead!

This season, pair your ankle booties with cozy warm socks that can be seen above the shoe. Frills are extremely popular and bring you back to your elementary school days while cable-knit socks keep your legs warm and add a new fashion twist to your typical boots. Wearing this trend is fun and easy and can be paired with any boot height, as well as with skinny jeans, leggings, tights, or skirts and dresses. If you have a bunch of chunky, open-toe heels, add a pair of colored socks to make them the perfect option to wear for the season! Have fun mixing and matching, while keeping warm and stylish this fall!