Crazy Rich Asians
Crazy Rich Asians
Color Force

My Top 25 Movies for When I’m in My Feels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

We’ve all had those nights where all we want to do is snuggle up on the couch and watch the most cheesy romance movie ever. And whether you want to admit it or not, we all at some point or another love a good romance story. For me, these movies have become an escape from my real life, a way to forget about all of my assignments, my stress, and whatever else has inevitably got me down. I have come to find comfort in them, letting me live in someone else’s life for a change. From comedy to sappy, classic to eccentric, all 20 of these never fail to put me in the best mood. Here are my top 25 movie suggestions for that special occasion.

1. The Choice

2. Love Endlessly

3. Crazy Rich Asians

4. Safe Haven

5. The Longest Ride

6. Love and Honor

7. The Vow

8. Crazy, Stupid, Love

9. The Age of Adaline

10. When in Rome

11. The Best of Me

12. Dirty Dancing

13. Little Italy

14. A Nice Girl like You

15. That Awkward Moment

16. Friends with Benefits

17. Ghost

18. The Notebook

19. About Time

20. The Fault in Our Stars

21. 10 Things I Hate About You

22. Clueless 

23. When in Rome

24. Can You Keep a Secret

25. Notting Hill

I hope you love these movies just as much as I do. Every single one of them truly holds a special place in my heart. Happy watching!

Ally Grubman is a current sophomore in Emory's College of Arts and Science with a major in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology and a minor in Jewish Studies. Ally loves dogs, sailing, skiing, and spending time with family and friends!
Mia is a senior at Emory University pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in marketing. She has lived in Atlanta her whole life and loves experiencing the city as a college student. Mia loves romance books, listening to podcasts on walks, and time spent with friends and family.