This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

K-pop, or Korean pop music, has been steadily growing in popularity. With BTS’s breakthrough in U.S. and other Western markets, more and more people are starting to listen to K-pop. Since Halloween is coming up, here are seven K-pop music videos to get you in the mood for the spookiest holiday of the year!

Really Bad Boy by Red Velvet

This music video is absolutely perfect for Halloween. The five group members investigate a graveyard under a full moon and realize that something is following them. In between shots of gravestones and mist, we find ourselves in a haunted house with windows that open into different, creepy worlds. As reality begins to blur with surrealism, the girls try to escape what is chasing them, even as screams fill the night air.

Married to the Music by SHINee

Who doesn’t love a mysterious strange woman in a veil and lace gloves? The five group members attend a party, and it’s all fun and games until one of the members loses his head. The party starts to get rowdy, and the host is not what she seems. The group members all seem to be losing things, and the food is glowing and has strange effects. This music video is a horrifying mystery wrapped in glitter and a cheerful and addictive melody. Would you be willing to get married to this song?

TT by Twice

Although the song is very cutesy, the music video is undeniably Halloween themed. The very beginning of it shows two children trick-or-treating and knocking on an old, dilapidated door. The nine group members channel the Halloween spirit, dressing up in a variety of different costumes. From pirate to snow queen to vampire to Pinocchio, this music video is sure to get you excited to pick out your Halloween costume!

Hate You by Ladies’ Code

Do you think dolls are creepy? The five group members find themselves in rooms filled with them, and in a treacherous rose garden. Images and static flicker across the screen as the girls interact with the dolls, and soon, it is no longer clear if the dolls are alive or if the girls are dolls themselves. As the lines between humans and dolls begin to blur, this beautiful and haunting song is perfect for Halloween.

Chase Me by Dreamcatcher

This music video follows a strange man as he explores an even stranger house where ghosts are real and they are not as benign as we would like. The seven girls torment and play tricks on the explorer as he tries to find the secrets of the house. With references to The Shiningand a dark pop-rock sound tinged with metal, this song and its music video will definitely get you into the mood for Halloween. If you enjoy this song and want to continue finding Halloween anthems, “Chase Me” is part of a series released by Dreamcatcher, and the story continues in “Good Night” and “Fly High.”

Full Moon by Sunmi

A haunting song with a haunting music video, “Full Moon” features Sunmi as a vampire claiming her latest victim. She sings and dances in white lace and feathers against a background of snow or in her dark and dilapidated apartment. Alongside the rhythmic sound of the song, Sunmi’s soothing and siren-like voice beckons you to wait alongside her as she waits for her victim to turn into a vampire-like herself.

Voodoo Doll by VIXX

This music video starts out with a creepy piano tune and a scalpel cutting through flesh. The six members of VIXX are thralls to a sadistic mistress who keeps them locked up and controls them through a voodoo doll. It’s a destructive and love-hate relationship, and as the pain becomes too much, the six men must find a way out of their prisons. But time is tick-tock tick-tock tick-tocking away. This music video does contain some blood and gore, but if you don’t like that, there is a clean version available.

Hong Kong born and raised, Manishka is widely known for two things – her clumsiness and her ability to spend hours laughing at her own jokes! When she’s not busy trying to find out how she got her latest bruise, she can usually be found eating an avocado, while re-watching Gossip Girl for the 6th…no… 7th time! Her hobbies include raiding the fridge, stalking Doug the Pug on Instagram and trying to find out the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties.